Peggy Carter

Peggy Carter

Eggs Direct

CURRENT MOON

Friend Feed "Badge"

Synchromystical Blog Favorites

Saturday, October 4, 2008

From "Stormy Weather" Blog

Response to "Stormy Weather" blog article on Jake Kotze interview/podcast.

"Truth is Comfort? Lies are Worse"

I became very "allergic" to the "Everything is One, "We" can safely ignore the politics, please" after living almost twenty years in and around an Ashram.

My guru, Swami Muktananda, told a story about a blissed-out fellow who ignored a rampaging elephant. The young man had been put into the state-of-bliss from the teaching "Thou art That."

After he was thrashed by the elephant the man exclaimed, "But I was told 'All is the Absolute'" The answer was: "Yes, it is. And so were the people who were shouting to you to get out of the way."

;)

"Conspiracy theorists" make a tempting target - since the culture-at-large is coached to despise and belittle them. Don't you think Jake K. should take "higher consciousness" and "peacefullness" a step further and stop referring, in print, to "conspiracy whackos."?

Aren't *people-who-know-the-truth - or are much closer to it than the "mainstream," deserving better treatment?

Isn't that a spiritual arrogance? To have the attitude: "I am above all that, since I know the truth." "Nobody bother my *bliss, please?" "Please don't bother my bliss with inconvient facts."?

Shouldn't one use *bliss and synchromystical attunement to help one get through ... what are obviously horrendous times? - not as a vehicle of escape or denial?

(which I think is what "stormy weather" said more politely than I was able)

When Kotze starts talks about the "Mega-ritual," as if it's the greatest thing *ever to happen to the human race, I start to feel as though someone just slipped a bucket of maggots down my back i.e. seriously creeped out.

Yes, that is *my *own *problem. As "spiritual" people are wont to point out.

I was around people for *years who, if one criticized anything or complained, it was then considered a "faux pas" and "not getting it"

It just became New Age Fascism, a way to insure power structures were left unchallenged and a dead end street: stultifying and boring. The ultimate "cult" teaches you to control your own thoughts to avoid "negativity."

No comments: